Must read about salmon fishing
One week ago I started reading the salmon fishing bible that I've got for christmas present a couple a years ago. Much content in this book is just so spot on and I laugh at the same time I inhale all the knowledge from it in order to have succession the water. There's always something new to learn, that's the beauty of fly fishing. Recently I reached out to my dear followers on Instagram and asked for some tips of must read books about salmon fishing. Thanks all for the great tips you send me! I definitely have some new litterature to be purchased. Below you see some pics from the book (the bible) I got at home. Many of you gave tips about the same books. One that stood out was "Salmon fishing - A practical guide" By Hugh Falkus. That one is suppose to be a must read. I'll read it for sure.
Here is some recommended reading for those who are interested.
- Spey Brothers, Top salmon flies
- Jan Grunwald, Konsten att fiska lax
- Jan Johansson, Laxfiske, slott & whiskey
- Olof Johansson, Lax på mitt sätt
- John Ashley Cooper, The great salmon rivers of Scotland: An angler's guide to the rivers Dee, Spey, Tay and Tweed.
- Hugh Falkus, Salmon fishing - a practical guide